Friday, March 13, 2020

My Quotes


“Life is just like a wishing well, you can throw all your coins inside only to realize you don’t have any more money to buy next lunch”

Family is a way to stop you from reaching your most deep desired destination

Love is underrated, it can make a saint out of a sinner, a devil out of a dinner, and a man out of a miser

Women are women, and that’s how it is……

Make a wish to kill all wish
Tie a rope to break the illusionary hope
Addiction of life is an addictive dope
End of a rainbow, or the end of a rope

The mantra to success is “If you can’t do it, just fake it” But people don’t say it :)
My point specifically is, life is not about making points, it all about memories and I am a hypocrite

At the end, everyone dies alone
I love you, was the biggest lie I told  myself

When you are in Rome, try burning it down

An idea is a seed to development, and development is a seed to destruction and a destruction is a necessity for any creation

A fish breath’s water and drinks air and makes everything look prettier

Where ever you are, I don’t care, my hatred does

Are devils really real, asked Satan to the Gods, to which she smiled and said “I was just kidding?”

My ex girl friend is a bitch, does that mean I am dog?
When love is a chain, fear seems a better option

I want to sleep, forever
Waking up was so much fun, now it’s a bad joke

No one gets left behind, says the one who left first

A Glass half-filled or half empty is boring
Singly Malt is my thing

Salary is like an orgasm, makes you feel better for an instant and then vanishes away

 “Love is immortal” So says the mortals

Life is a scary bag of bat shit crazy surprises and the last thing you will find there is a chocolate…..

A dream is just an entertainment for us while we sleep…
A passion for us when we are awake
And a burden for us when the dreamers are dead

Broken mirror ……..cluttered image……and a raptured heart….you can’t amend

She was crazy that was her excuse
He was lazy, that was her excuse as well

No comments: