Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Pipe piper and the sensual desire

Well to be on the safer side.....I always say I will look into this matter and get back to you..
Well guys I am a consultant and basically I am both in delivery and pre sales ....though not offically in pre sale but wtf...I have to handle a nice bit of that also.....so well few traits I have developed specially working with the government are: -----
  1. I am getting shameless day by day
  2. I can outrightly lie no matter on whatever aspect may that be

So yeah the lure of little green bags has pulled me in this mealstorm which is nothing much more than dirt and shit and me swimming in that with others as my companions.....but somehow I have started liking it....Now why is wht I donno but I started to like the politics in the office that is played, the board rooms scams and strategies that are done and at the end the best part is to lie convincingly to our prospect clients and get bussiness from the same....

But on the broader prespective of life....I am getting to know people of different kind...how u r own frds can take advantage of u, how some not so good frd can really help u out of turn expecting nothing in return, how people love screwing each other turn by turn.......

As if everything is a part of a game.........

And the fact that we as humans are dangerous to each other in a very sweet manner....we do understand this fact but reject it on the illusionary need factor based judgement that we cultivated for a long time....

I at times donnot understand many many things that this world is so hugely indulged into like :--

  • the way climate change is propagated and the measures that are been taken.......
  • using SHS system with lead acid battery which in turn is dangerous for humans and ppl donot have a proper plan for the safe disopsal of the same
  • conservation of dogs, monkey, donkeys, ass, ass shit, fish, turtle, blah blah blah while we are not yet done with the safe conservation of human being.....and providing them the basic 3 necessities of food, shelter and education
  • Barrack Obama getting nobel peace prize.....dont really know why?????

the list is endless but the point is a point.....why r we so much eager to fuck each other....yeah i know that the part between the legs of a woman is a passport to heaven for men ......( donno if vice versa is same for women).....but in literal terms we all love to make a fool of ourselves by acting clever........And some how theres a pipe piper some where in the distance playing the flute and making us dance to the abnormal tune .....

No comments: