Sunday, September 27, 2009

You KNow Yu R Right

Some how I fell a bit like this in my life now a days

I wish I could sing u this song of kurt in my guitar
I will never walk it through
I could never promise you
It's some place I followed you
I will never wander through
This will mean I'll love again
Guess I'll never have a fan
This will mean me to me
I could never have a say
It's a never-ending dream
I will always want to flee
If I'm me you'll never know
Everything I ever know
Dream (x4)
It's another point of view
Look at me when I was you
I could never die again
I won't lose another friend
She will see another me
When I'm through it numbs me
Guess I'll know I'll medicate
Guess I'll fall and medicate
It's another opiate
But to me it's everything
Dream (x4) I will never promise you Dream

No comments: