Sunday, November 08, 2009

B-school blues

B-school blues of my friend Himaghna Dey Sarkar. O btw hes also the co-author of this blog so right now I don’t own it myself. Any way till today I saw many kinds of people doing assignment with the help of internet but Mr. Himaghna took the whole aspect into a new level. He did two assignments on his own and made me do the third in the most unconditional way one can imagine @ 4 in the morning……..Ny way as far as gmail chat is concerned hers the whole conversation that took place that night


Rahul:
so hows goes
((( I shouldn’t ever have asked this question if I had any slightest idea of my friends motive ))


Himaghna:
bad. still on the project. got another project to do. will send u as soon as a finish. wil tak later

Sent at 11:28 PM on Monday

Rahul:
okok carry on
(( So easy to say when you r on the other side of the fire and watching people burn on it ))


Sent at 11:29 PM on Monday
Himaghna:
how is the plane mig-35?
(( He was crazy to ask this and I was equally mad to ponder an answer upon this question ))

Sent at 11:29 PM on Monday

Rahul:
multi role i heard last
deep penetration attack or lemme check its grounds attack version or something like that

Himaghna:
sukhoi 30 is also multi role. it is not a full fledged fighter
(( Who the fuck cares man….do u project lemme live in peace ))

Sent at 11:30 PM on Monday

Rahul:
but good in dogfight due to its avionics
(( expert comment as if I made and took a ride in these two fighter jets ))


Sent at 11:31 PM on Monday

Rahul:
ok its mainly a mig 29 upgraded to better suit ground attacks (( at least one answer I found out through google….where will be we with out google man ))

Himaghna:
ok

Sent at 11:34 PM on Monday

Rahul:
so basically twin engine
(( Its so fucking evident from any mig 35 pic ))

Himaghna:
hmmmm

Rahul:
Have more drag though
(( Ask me to explain drag all I can say is it is how u puff a marijuana joint ))


Sent at 11:34 PM on Monday

Rahul:
:P
focus more on the organizational aspect
not much on the technicalities if u do that u will ruin u r assignment
(( I donno !!! I really donno why I poke my nose into others affair ))

Himaghna:
i am focusing on saving my ass
(( dude its burnt out and spend …now all that remains is u r ass ash ))

Rahul:
he he he he

Himaghna:
i know thats the problem. i went deep into technicalities first and then scrapped the whole thing and now concentrating on core issues and organizational aspects

Sent at 11:39 PM on Monday

Rahul:
koto dur kaka { English translation : how far dude??? Seems like u r totally screwed up huh?? }
chude aches mone hocche to

Himaghna:
aro dur. koto dur sei morichika................ { English translation : Far yet....so far is this oasis}
will send u as soon as i am done

Rahul:
hehe
sala i ran out of cig
(( to make things worse ))

Himaghna:
what r u doing?

Rahul:
just finished my proposal few moments ago
yeah sure not an issue
(( why did I utter this man!!! Was I stupid??? ))


Sent at 2:56 AM on Tuesday
Himaghna:
can u do me a favour if u are alive?
????????????????????\

Rahul:
i m alive and kicking
(( wht was I thinking ))

Himaghna:
if u can then I will send u an assignment done by 2 people. its not long. u just have to collate the two(copy and paste) and make it look original or atleast undetectable?

Rahul:
fuck u asshole

Himaghna:
otherwise i seriously wil not be able to finish this

Rahul:
u want me to do this rite now???

Himaghna:
i will return u the favour someday somehow

Rahul:
ok

Himaghna:
wait sending

Rahul:
dont have to give me those two s assignment
i mean dont have to return fav
give me the assignments
DAMN SALA WHT AMI WRITING

Himaghna:
hehehe. wait

Sent at 3:04 AM on Tuesday
Himaghna:
jus check if u got it

Rahul:
okok

Himaghna:
i am calling u on skype

Rahul:
got u r assshole assignment
fuck u dont think about kissing me

Himaghna:
i wantto hear u yell at me and curse me
i am calling pik up

Sent at 3:15 AM on Tuesday
Himaghna:
skype is not working or what?

Rahul:
wait ass

Himaghna:
i am trying to cal u on skype. pik up

Rahul:
ass wait till i log in to skype

Himaghna:
ok

Sent at 3:17 AM on Tuesday

Rahul:
asshole u have written that i shuld scan it and then fuckign type the whole answer

Himaghna:
ok don scan it. just scan the answers and u wil get a feel
the purpose is to hide behind already done assignments

Rahul:
fuck at 4 o clock in a cold morning u want me to type u r answers

Himaghna:
do it for fuck's sake or else I am royally screwed. I am struggling with defense
and the whole day has made me quite hazy
i am writing. dont know what i am writing

Sent at 3:46 AM on Tuesday

Rahul:
u r a fuckign cruel guy

Himaghna:
i am about to die

Rahul:
so am i
:)

Himaghna:
don worry we will go to hell together

Rahul:
well i m in one rite now

Himaghna:
so am i
and mine is much hotter and filthier than urs

Sent at 4:17 AM on Tuesday

Rahul:
hey i find chutiy 2 2nd answer way good
copy paste as it is
yeah i know
i am in cold hell u r in hot hell

Himaghna:
olpo sholpo change or as u think. just do it. feel free

Sent at 4:17 AM on Tuesday

Rahul:
if u r sir ask u say u two have discussed and formulated it together
so the only change he will find is in the eng lang

Himaghna:
hmmmm

Rahul:
:)


Sent at 4:18 AM on Tuesday

Rahul:
hey btw these two fucks have also done the same thing it seems

Himaghna:
ya. might be, change it as much as possible. its ur call

Rahul:
both of their answers matches but one has written one par t of the answer in the beginning and the other in the end

Himaghna:
think u r fucking himaghna dey sarkar

Rahul:
and just made some cosmetic chages or wht??
i dont want to :)

Himaghna:
ya do cosmetic changes or do plastic surgery

Rahul:
i m trying but i am sleepy so results will be drastic

Himaghna:
dont sleep please
my life is in ur hands

Rahul:
i am fucking doing it


Sent at 4:27 AM on Tuesday

Rahul:
i am on 4th answer

Himaghna:
gr8.long lve rahul samaddar

Sent at 4:30 AM on Tuesday

Rahul:
i wont come online from tommorow

Himaghna:
u will.

Sent at 4:31 AM on Tuesday
Himaghna:
don sleep. i will wear a skirt and prepare coffee for u ((( MAN I AM SERIOUSLY GONNA MAKE HIM DO THIS SOME DAY )))

Sent at 4:43 AM on Tuesday

Rahul:
when will u fucking do it
??

Himaghna:
don know
still going on. now brain seriously not working
m stuck with privatization of defense industry

Rahul:
yeah say the there must be gun shops along with ration shops
india must have right to owe guns in the constitutional frame work

Himaghna:
good idea. let me add it

Rahul:
and wip*o and info sys must be allowed to bid for any chinese RFP coz one these indian company does ny project for any organization that organization is doomed


Sent at 4:46 AM on Tuesday

Rahul:
i m going to sleep now asshole
privatize u r army also
:)


So at end he managed to submit the three assignments. I just keep wondering what kind of torture will he put his professors into when they will read the assignment I wrote for him J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A master piece dude... n u know u r a gem, nw i know whom to look up to when i'm in deep shit :-)